LIMITED 2 YEAR WARRANTY
Friedl Axle warrants to the original purchaser that its axles, shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of two (2) years from the date of first sale of the trailer incorporating such components.
Friedl Axle warrants to the original purchaser that parts shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of two (2) years from the date parts were installed and serviced.
GREASE SEAL WARRANTY
Grease seals have a one (1) year limited warranty from the date of first sale.
Grease seals FOR ALL PRODUCTS have a one (1) year limited warranty from the date of first sale of the trailer incorporating such components.
Friedl Axle will, at its option, repair or replace the affected components of any defective axle, repair or replace the entire defective axle, or refund the purchase price of the axle. In all cases, a reasonable time period must be allowed for warranty repairs to be completed. Allowance will only be made for installation costs specifically approved by Friedl Axle.
WHAT YOU MUST DO
In order to make a claim under these warranties:
- You must be the original purchaser of the vehicle in which axles were originally installed.
- You must promptly notify us within the warranty period of any defect, and provide us with any substantiation, which may include, but is not limited to the return of part(s) that we may reasonably request.
- The axles or suspensions must have been installed and maintained in accordance with good industry practice.
These warranties do not extend to or do not cover defects caused by:
- The connecting of brake wiring to the trailer wiring or trailer wiring to the towing vehicle wiring.
- The attachment of the running gear to the frame.
- Hub imbalances, or any damage caused thereby.
- Parts not supplied by Friedl Axle.
- Any damage whatsoever caused by or related to any alteration of the axle including welding supplemental brackets to the axle.
- Use of an axle on a unit other than the unit to which it was originally mounted.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Improper installation.
- Unreasonable use (including failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance
- Improper wheel nut torque.
- Cosmetic finish or corrosion.
- In all cases, Friedl Axle reserves the right to fully satisfy its obligations under the Limited Warranties by refunding the list price of the defective axle.
- Friedl Axle reserves the right to furnish a substitute or replacement component or product in the event an axle or any component of the axle is discontinued or is otherwise unavailable.
- These warranties are nontransferable.
THE FOREGOING WARRANTIES ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES EXCEPT THAT OF TITLE, WHETHER WRITTEN, ORAL OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW (INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE).
These warranties give you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
FRIEDL AXLE HEREBY EXCLUDES INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF TIME, INCONVENIENCE, LOSS OF USE, TOWING FEES, TELEPHONE CALLS OR COST OF MEALS, FOR ANY BREACH OF ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusion or limitation may not apply to you.
Inquiries regarding these warranties should be sent to:
Friedl Axle Corporation
2430 N Glassell St, Suite Q
Orange, CA 92865